Wednesday 11 December 2013

W..W..W.. Wednesdays #19



W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading 

It's Wednesday and that means its time to let the world know what I've been reading. When I say the world, I mean this tiny corner of the internet that I call my blog. Hope everyone is having a good week.

What are you currently reading?
At the moment I'm reading Waterfell by Amalie Howard. I do like the writing but the main character is bugging me a little. I'm still in the early stages so I'll see how I go with it.

What did you recently finish reading?
I just recently finished reading One Good Earl Deserves a Lover by Sarah MacLean. I fell down the historical romance rabbit hole and have been loving The Rules of Scoundrels series. Sarah MacLean writes the most interesting character driven stories where the women are always the heroes.

What do you think you'll read next?
I still haven't gotten around to reading Man Made Boy by Jon Skovron or The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. I also went to the library this week and picked up Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich. So I might give that a whirl.

Thats all for me. Let me know what you guys are reading.

6 comments:

  1. Great choices, happy reading! Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-tD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to catch up on the Janet Evanovich. I think Twenty is out, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I haven't read a MacLean book yet, but recently picked up One Good Earl...can't wait to check it out :) I like rabbit holes...
    http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/www-wednesday-1211/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your books :-) I've heard good things about Waterfell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ENJOY your reads!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W…W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my WWW last week.

    I just now saw your comment. I hope you get to read The Wife, The Maid, and The Mistress...it was GREAT!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete