Wednesday 2 April 2014

W..W..W.. Wednesdays #31


W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading 

It's Wednesday and that means its time to let the world know what I've been reading. When I say the world, I mean this tiny corner of the internet that I call my blog. Hope everyone is having a good week.

What are you currently reading?
At the moment I am reading The Testing by Joelle Charbonneua. Its very similar to other dystopia's out there such as The Hunger Games and Legend. So far it's good but nothing too special.

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton. I am a huge lover of mythology based books so this book was right up my ally. The Norse mythology was fantastic and it was interesting seeing the old ways mixed in with todays world. The characters were also a standout for me.

What do you think you'll read next?
Up next for me will probably be  Half Bad by Sally Green or The Stolen Songbird by Danielle L Jensen.  I change my mind so much about what to read next so we will see.

Thats all for me. Let me know what you guys are reading.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read Half Bad. I've heard so many wonderful things about it.

    ReplyDelete