Wednesday 10 September 2014

W..W..W.. Wednesdays #35

W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading 

It's Wednesday and that means its time to let the world know what I've been reading. When I say the world, I mean this tiny corner of the internet that I call my blog. Hope everyone is having a good week.

What are you currently reading?
I'm reading On the Fence by Kasie West. I simply adore this book. Kasie writes some of the sweetest contemporary stories.

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading Open Road Summer by Emery Lord. This book hit all the right notes with a perfect mix of romance, friendship and healing. I also finished reading Eternal Night by Carina Adly MacKenzie. I really like the mythology and backstory of the gods but the ending felt a little rushed.

What do you think you'll read next?
Up next for me will probably be What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I'm seem to be gravitating towards contemporary reads lately. If you have any favourite contemporary books, let me know.

Thats all for me. Let me know what you guys are reading.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved On The Fence and Open Road Summer. Great summery reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One the Fence is the only book by Kasie West I haven't read yet and I want to read it so much! I also want to read Open Road Summer and What I Thought Was True.

    My WWW Wednesday

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete