Wednesday 15 January 2014

W..W..W.. Wednesdays #22


W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading 

It's Wednesday and that means its time to let the world know what I've been reading. When I say the world, I mean this tiny corner of the internet that I call my blog. Hope everyone is having a good week.

What are you currently reading?
At the moment I am reading Of Silver and Beasts by Trisha Wolfe. So far so good and the world building is definitely unique. Its a world where everyone covets mercury.

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading a bunch of Julia Quinn novels. I started reading her Bridgerton's series and I love this particular family and all of their relationships. Their antics always make me smile. I finished reading  The Viscount Who Loved Me, It's in His Kiss and Romancing Mister Bridgerton (which was my favourite out of the three).

What do you think you'll read next?
I actually have no idea what to read next. I feel like reading a good fantasy novel but I don't know what. I'm so indecisive when I need to pick a book to read sometimes. Let me know what fantasy books you recommend.

Thats all for me. Let me know what you guys are reading.

4 comments:

  1. Of Silver and Beasts looks intriguing! Hope you enjoy. Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your books this week :-) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are enjoying your reads :) I am going to have to check a couple out.

    Thank you for stopping by Fire & Ice

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't heard of your books, but they sound interesting with the title alone.

    Thanks for droppin by my Wednesday post!

    Michelle, The Escapist.

    ReplyDelete